Friends of the Museum
Local Business Friend of the Museum
- Friends Card for free access for 2 people.
- Use of audio guides for users of the Friends Card (2 pax).
- Guided free tours to each of the temporary exhibitions in groups organized by the Museum.
- A guide book to the Permanent Collection on joining.
- 50 invitations for the Museum every year.
- Entorno Thyssen banner for displaying on the façade of your establishment.
- Sticker for the shop window that will distinguish you as Local Business Friend of the Museum.
- Branded Entorno Thyssen shopping bags for using in your establishment.
- Promotion, publicity and integration in the Entorno Thyssen social media (Facebook and Twitter).
- Invitation for the holder and a companion to the annual Friends of the Museum Reception.
- Inclusion on the Museum's website with a link to your website from the Entorno Thyssen section.
- 10% discount in the Museum Gift Shop, except on books and Museo Thyssen Bornemisza products.
- 50% discount on entrance to the Museo Thyssen Bornemisza in Madrid for users of the card (2 pax).
Terms and Conditions
- Payment of €205 annual fee, paid by direct debit.
- The Corporation will be the holder of the Friend of the Museum card.
- The Corporation will enjoy the benefits upon presentation of the Friend of the Museum card.
- The benefits will be exercised in the year counting from the date of formalizing enrolment.
- Reservations for group tours should be made at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The use of the Friend Card requires respecting the conditions of the programme, and the holder shall not make fraudulent use of it against the interests of the Museum, in response to which the Fundación Palacio de Villalón, managers of the Museo Carmen Thyssen Málaga, may take legal action.
Local Business Friends
The Museo Carmen Thyssen Málaga offers visitors the opportunity to visit both the Permanent Collection and the temporary exhibition in small groups.
The Museo Carmen Thyssen has a team of art guides who offer guided tours of different types and in various languages, as well as different themed tours, aimed at making the permanent collection and temporary exhibitions accessible to the public.
Self-directed educational tours
The Museo offers educational material to enable all members of the public to enjoy a self-directed visit to the Museum.
Regulations covering access, audio guide, cloakroom, virtual tour, App and works under loan.