Friends of the Museum
Corporation Friend of the Museum
Your company’s contribution can help to preserve and disseminate the exceptional collection of works of art curated by the Museo Carmen Thyssen Málaga. To the satisfaction of helping to preserve and raise awareness of the Collection is added the close connection of your company's image to the world of art and culture. .
- Friends Card for free access for four people.
- Free use of audio guides for users of the card.
- Guided tour (maximum 20 people) for each temporary exhibition.
- Free use of the Museum's Auditorium for half a day.
- 20 invitations to the Museum every year.
- A guide book to the Permanent Collection on joining, and a catalogue for each Temporary Exhibition.
- One weekend with free visit to the Museum's Permanent Collection for your partners/colleagues/members.
- Invitation (2 pax) to the opening of temporary exhibitions.
- Invitation (2 pax) to the annual Friends of the Museum Reception.
- 10% discount on hire of Museum spaces.
- Inclusion on the Museum's website with a link to your website.
- 10% discount in the Museum Gift Shop, except on books and Museo Thyssen Bornemisza products.
- 50% discount on entrance to the Museo Thyssen Bornemisza in Madrid.
Terms and Conditions
- Payment of €950 annual fee, paid by direct debit.
- The Corporation will be the holder of the Friend of the Museum card.
- The Corporation will enjoy the benefits upon presentation of the Friend of the Museum card.
- The benefits will be exercised in the year counting from the date of formalizing enrolment.
- Reservations for group tours should be made at: email@example.com
- The use of the Friend Card requires respecting the conditions of the programme, and the holder shall not make fraudulent use of it against the interests of the Museum, in response to which the Fundación Palacio de Villalón, managers of the Museo Carmen Thyssen Málaga, may take legal action.
The Museo Carmen Thyssen Málaga offers visitors the opportunity to visit both the Permanent Collection and the temporary exhibition in small groups.
The Museo Carmen Thyssen has a team of art guides who offer guided tours of different types and in various languages, as well as different themed tours, aimed at making the permanent collection and temporary exhibitions accessible to the public.
Self-directed educational tours
The Museo offers educational material to enable all members of the public to enjoy a self-directed visit to the Museum.
Regulations covering access, audio guide, cloakroom, virtual tour, App and works under loan.