Our commitment to accessibility
The Museo Carmen Thyssen Málaga believes that technological advances and the new technologies should be used to further social integration to the greatest degree possible, guaranteeing equal opportunities for access to information. For this reason, carmenthyssemalaga.org has drawn up the following criteria aimed at facilitating this access.
This website has been designed and programmed to conform to the guidelines of the WAI (Web Accessibility Initiative), http://www.w3.org/WAI/, which has drawn up international standards for the creation of universally accessible web contents.
To make this website as accessible as possible, the following features have been incorporated:
- Logical ordering of the presentation of the elements on the screen.
- Simplified navigation system that does not use drop down menus.
- Descriptive text of the images.
- Keyboard access to the main options.
Access to contents through combinations of keys
Most navigators allow access to the site contents by pressing a combination of keys. These combinations vary depending on the operating system you are using:
- Windows Firefox and Chrome: press Alt + Shift + enter key.
- Windows Internet Explorer: press Alt + enter key + Intro
- Windows Safari: press Alt + enter key
- Mac: crtl / + enter key
The keyboard shortcuts are the following:
- Access with key: b
- Access with key: o
- Temporary Exhibitions
- Access with key: x
- Visit (Visitor information)
- Access with key: i
- Access with key: s
- Access with key: n
- Professional channels
- Access with key: t
- Corporate programmes
- Access with key: g
The layout of the page has been modified so that the user can adapt not just the text but also the website to the desired size. To enlarge or reduce the size of the presentation:
- Using the keyboard: In Internet Explorer: press crtl / or by using the mouse to rollover. In Mozilla Firefox: press crtl plus "+" to enlarge. Press crtl / plus "-" to reduce.
- Through the menu of your navigator: Menu, "See", sub-menu "Text size".
Most of the links in which the text does not fully describe the destination have “title” attributes with an explanation.
You can use this address to send us ideas, suggestions for improvements and comments that in your opinion will help to improve the accessibility of our website services.