This Website has been created by the FUNDACIÓN PALACIO DE VILLALÓN with an informative purpose and for free, individual use by its users. Access to this Website implies knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
1. Ownership of the website. The site name www.carmenthyssenmalaga.org is the property of the Fundación Palacio de Villalón (hereafter referred to as the “FUNDACIÓN”), CIF G93003150, based at Calle Compañía 10, 29008 Malaga and inscribed in the Registro de Fundaciones de Andalucía as number 1248 of the year 2010. email@example.com
2. Limitations of use. Users accessing this Website are expressly authorised to visualise its entire contents and the information on it, downloading or reproducing it in a private manner on their terminals. Only personal use is authorised. The site and its contents cannot be used for commercial purposes, nor for subsequent cession or transmission to third parties, nor for installation in any server directly or indirectly connected to the Internet or to a social network that makes access of the above-mentioned information accessible to third parties via media other than the Website itself. Users accessing the Website thus specifically agree not to make any direct or indirect commercial use of its contents and elements. Its use is expressly authorised for educational purposes, including teaching, pre-doctoral and post-doctoral research and criticism, if and only if this does not involve publication and dissemination of the material used. Users must in all cases cite the author and source of the materials used for the authorised personal and educational use, making specific mention of the web’s URL.
The FUNDACIÓN reserves the right to prohibit or impede the access of any user who introduces any type of content onto the Website that is unauthorised, illegal, potentially illegal, or contrary to public morals, also reserving the right to embark on the relevant legal proceedings in such a case. The FUNDACIÓN guarantees its cooperation with the authorities in the identification of those responsible for the introduction of such content or of any attempt to introduce it.
3. Intellectual property, Industrial and analogous Rights
All the contents and elements that can be accessed by users via this Website, be they texts, graphic designs, sound, visual or audiovisual compositions or computer applications expressed in any code or language (HTML, JAVA, JAVA SCRIPT, ACTIVE X etc) are covered by intellectual property or industrial rights or rights of a comparable economic content of the FUNDACIÓN or third parties specified in each case. Access to the above-stated contents or elements via the Website does not grant users any rights over them and users are not permitted to alter, modify, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publicly communicate them, nor can they exercise any other right corresponding to the owner of the affected right.
Any infraction of the Limitations of Use or of Intellectual Property, Industrial or analogous Rights or of the laws that cover them may be prosecuted by the FUNDACIÓN through the exercise of the relevant legal actions in each case.
4. Responsibility. The FUNDACIÓN is only responsible for the information that it has itself created and which appears on this Website. The FUNDACIÓN does not assume any responsibility for information of any type that may have been added by users, or for information contained on other websites not directly run and managed by the FUNDACIÓN to which this Website may refer through hypertext connections or “links”. The purpose of the “links” that appear on this Website is purely informative and does not in any case imply a suggestion or invitation to the user to visit the destination websites. As a result, the FUNDACIÓN will in no case be responsible for any result that the user of the websites reached via the above-mentioned links may obtain or aim to obtain.
The FUNDACIÓN will not be responsible for any damage or prejudice that may arise from the existence of a virus or from other elements that may cause damage in the users’ computer systems, electronic documents or files of the user of this website or of third-party websites. In addition, the FUNDACIÓN is not responsible for any interruption, error or failure in the system arising from the malfunctioning of the internet or of the servers connected to it.
5. Specific services. The FUNDACIÓN may offer on its Website specific services to users, which will be offered subject to the terms and conditions indicated on the Website itself. Users must carefully read the conditions that apply to each of these services, an act that does not in any case exempt them, except when explicitly stated to the contrary, from complying with what is set out in the present Legal Notice.
6. Modifications. The FUNDACIÓN may at any moment modify the content of this Website and of the clauses currently contained in it without being required to provide prior notice.
7. Legislation and Jurisdiction. These General Terms and Conditions are governed by Spanish Law. The parties involved will submit themselves for the resolution of disputes, and renouncing any other venue, to the courts and tribunals of Malaga.